Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week One and One-Half

Wow, does anyone think this actually looks straighter?
The HUGE plus to this is that I can chew. I was eating a complete total diet of applesauce, tomato soup, yogurt, and pudding (not to mention tea, coffee, fudgesicles, creamsicles, beer, wine, and martinis) for 10 days before I could honestly chew. And I'm not kidding around - chew includes things like egg substitutue, rice, very soft cookies, and generally everything in this world that is good and delicious.

So, last night I went out for dinner with some girlfriends, and not only was it a great Bon Voyage for our guest of honor, but I completely indulged and ate almonds! olives! with pits! bread! with cheese! meatballs! artichoke hearts! The whole deal. It was a tapas restaurant, and it was Exactly What the Doctor Ordered. Ahhh.....

No comments: