Monday, January 28, 2008

The Initiation

I suppose it was a matter of time before I fell prey to the blogging games people play: tagging. I think I actually clapped my hands and exclaimed excitedly when I saw that Renee had tagged me. Here goes:

Since I've been largely a blog observer, I can only surmise how this works. Fortunately, the rules are fairly simple:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

1) Done. Hah!
2) Done again. I'm a go-getter!
3) Six non-important things about myself. Well, isn't it all important? In the grand scheme? How about just six random things about myself:
1. I just ate refried beans with cheese on top for dinner, and it was the best thing I've eaten in 5 days.
2. I can sing along to the opening sequence of "Bridget Jones' Diary" as well as do the gestures and air guitar.
3. I loooooooove striped socks.
4. My college friends, although smart, interesting, engaging, and caring, are generally terrible about keeping in touch.
5. I bought a Greek cookbook for someone who is half Greek. Cliche? or cool?
6. Yes, yes, you were waiting for it: I love All Things Bulldog.

4) Hmm, let's see. Apparently not being prompt about keeping in touch extends beyond the college pals, because there are five blogs I can think of right now that aren't updated often enough to justify tagging. So, at the risk of these fine people thinking I'm cheesy, I'll tag The Greek, The New Parents, and this very interesting, smart blog that I am completely addicted to. And for good measure, here's one for Sunday's Workout Partner.

No comments: