Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Living Room Rug!!

I love our new rug...hope you do, too.













It wasn't $3500 - it was $137 at the grocery store, and we thought it would be just fine until we saved enough for a quality rug. Then, when we got it home, we thought - yes! Why did we wait so long, even for an interim rug? It's a delight - sets off the living room, feels good on the feet, and most importantly, the Loon LOVES it. She walks around the edge of it in order to not step on the --ooh! cold! --floor.

More fun pictures to post soon. Roommate has given me the old laptop all for myself, so as soon as I get his files off, I can completely dominate the laptop!! And learn more! I have pictures of Eggplant Moussaka (WW) that I made tonight in our new deep dish ceramic coated cast iron lasgane pan (fantastico) and some random but good pics from our vacation.

Until then, cheers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the rug! Great bargin. Who is this "Roomate" you keep talk about? I feel as if I am in the dark here. Must talk soon:)

Love you!

-B$