Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stay Tuned...

Yes, I've been a bit obsessed with the braces thing lately. I keep feeling my teeth and wondering if I'm incredibly self-absorbed and vain, or if this is a good, self-rewarding and beneficial thing to do that I've been thinking about for a long time. The big testimony is that every single adult I've spoken with who has had braces says DO IT! It's amazing! You'll be so glad you did!

No one more than the woman who started ArchWired. Yes, I've read her entire journey blog. And I hope hope hope I don't have to get 4 teeth pulled and wear braces for three years!

But I did decide to go with DDS1, who(m?) I liked better than DDS2. My next appointment, where they'll make casts of my teeth, is January 8. So, stay tuned.

1 comment:

jackpot said...

How's Squarebanks?

Try Reflections. It's great for reflecting.