Sunday, November 25, 2007

Home Sick

Ugh, what a way to spend a four day weekend: sick. On Wednesday morning I woke up with a slightly sore throat, but it went away quickly. Thursday morning, however, I woke up feeling as though the back of my throat were raw and bloody. The part of the throat that you feel when you swallow, that's what hurt. Friday the coughing started in. Here it is Sunday, I'm feeling marginally better, although I have to wonder how much of that is due to the diet of cold and mucus pills I've been eating every 4 hours. And the real kicker is that I have (had?) work to do this weekend, work that's due tomorrow, that I won't be ready to turn in. Grrr....

2 comments:

jackpot said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I ate all the food.

Faith said...

yucky. i was sick at the beginning of my vacation - it all started on the plane. ugh.