Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Art Adventure, MoHo Style

I am dying to provide a New York Art Weekend Update. However, until I am able to compare notes with Mom and others in the group, I'm going to have to just post some photos from my amazing visit. Incredible, incredible, incredible. I've been on a cloud for weeks!

The first thing Mom and I did when I arrived was eat lunch. I felt as though I were in a movie! It was 75 degrees and we were in this wonderful West Village cafe:
Then we wandered around the West Village, which I loved. Here are some of my observations:
Look! Over there! Architecture!
This is the park memorial for the Stonewall protests:
And here is the Palazzo, which we happened upon, that I had just read about in Vanity Fair (the big pink building top):
Here is the view from the sofabed where Mom and I stayed (in a suite! with a view of the East River!):
The following morning, we met the group at the Whist Club (where they apparently still do play whist! Who knew?):
Ladies lunching (well, coffee at 10 am):
Obviously, we had no idea what we were in for....

No comments: